Roland TrueVIS AP-640
The TrueVIS AP-640 redefines resin printing with high colour saturation on a wide variety of materials. Roland DG’s first resin printer features new water-based TrueVIS resin ink to provide quick-drying, scratch-resistant results that optimise colour reproduction on a wide range of applications — expanding your customers sign and graphics businesses to include flags, roll-up screens, textiles, wallpapers, and so much more.
• Dual, Staggered printheads with variable dot printing and True Rich Color presets offer natural, vibrant print results with higher colour saturation
• Water-based TrueVIS resin ink provides quick-drying, scratch-resistant, and safe results on a wide range of media
• CMYK + Optimiser enables ink droplets to form a finer dot, resulting in more precise colour and images.
• Legendary Roland DG machine reliability, service, and support now available in a resin ink printer
• 7-inch LCD touch-panel control, auto calibration, and other intuitive, automated tools
• Newly designed drying unit, Automatic Gap Adjustment, included take-up unit, and other advanced features for optimum efficiency, productivity, and convenience.
YouTube video Link:
Roland DG AU/NZ Website
For more information please contact us on 0508 AARQUE (22 77 83)
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.